Saturday, November 8, 2008

it's a new day

did anyone watch Oprah yesterday? has anyone seen the will.i.am youtube videos about the election? the first is amazing...here it is.





the second one is great, too, but I really like the first one. will.i.am sang his new song "it's a new day" on Oprah and it, too, is amazing. you can find it on itunes but I have yet to find it on youtube.

no matter what you think about this election, history has been made. Obama promises to be a man of his word. he can't take care of the problems of our country right away, or even in one term. and he has told us that. as our next president, we need to be patient. everything won't change immediately on january 20.

now, watch the second video.

1 comment:

iteach7 said...

Haven't watched the videos yet. Will watch at some point. Maybe not until 2009--that is how busy my calendar is! Anyway, I read something today that was relevant to this President Bush is having an emergency economic crisis summit right now. President-Elect Obama was invited to attend, but declined. He did the right thing, but many people won't think he di. I think he is of to a great start--and he hasn't really started yet!