Wednesday, November 12, 2008

like a little kid

have you ever had the feeling like it was Christmas morning but it isn't anywhere near the holiday and you aren't a kid anymore? it is sort of near the holiday but I am nowhere near being a kid...something big is happening in our district. we are getting a new school! the preliminary work is being done. the kids and I walk down almost everyday to check it out. E.X.C.I.T.I.N.G.

life.

do you ever have the feeling that something just isn't right, and you want to fix it but you just can't seem to figure out how? I had one of those feelings today, too.

feelings.

my dad always taught us growing up that feelings aren't right or wrong, they just are. this is something I have repeated myself to my own two kids....and to other grown ups, too...and it is so very true. our feelings can't be helped but how we react to them can.

No comments: