Friday, December 19, 2008

number 26

I still have so much to do and so little time. what a cliche, huh? I am finished with holiday cards but still have some of them to mail. I am nowhere finished with shopping. I am usually all done and almost done with the wrapping at this time. the holiday came on me quickly this year. with thanksgiving so late, there wasn't much time between. plus throw in my on line class for a few weeks and poof!, there it goes.

right now I am struggling with the decision to go home at all for the holiday or not. my hubby will be working so he can't go at all. do I want to travel with the kids alone in the winter? it would be a shorter visit...only a few days. I have been home so much in the past six months. I would certainly miss my family for the holiday but the thought of staying home and actually relaxing is very tempting. just thinking of what I have left to do BEFORE christmas is daunting...then throw in laundry and packing for three? I am not sure if I need the stress the traveling comes with.

I will be giving this much thought and plan on making my decision sometime tomorrow. it is only fair to my family that they know. some of us need to mail gifts, etc. ah, the age old stress of the holidays....

No comments: