it's official. after being married just short of 16 years, my much anticipated spousal support has ended....I was given nine months to get on my feet. I stayed home with our kids, took care of them, wiped their noses and butts, got spit up on, peed on, yelled at, told too many times to count that I was mean, cleaned myself up after being vomitted on...and then took care of you, too, at the end of the day.
now, I know you would say that I didn't take care of you for that is why we aren't married anymore. but I sacrificed so much to be the full time parent. I am college educated and yet I stayed home to raise our children. and you wheezled it down to nine stinky months the day of our final hearing. the day it was to be final...you first were giving me a gracious 12 months but then THE DAY OF.... you want it lowered to nine months.
thanks.
thanks for all you've done for me....I am with the kids more than you yet you can't find it in you to at least get me fully on my feet. thank God for family and friends...if not, your children and I would be in a homeless shelter.
YES, YOU HEARD ME..WE WOULD PROBABLY BE IN A HOMELESS SHELTER.
and you think you should pay nothing over what you pay for child support? maybe I should keep a running tally of everything I spend...EVERYTHING...and you tell me if you shouldn't be paying me for the over 4 years I am legally owed.
nine months. it really is a good thing I have been used to not having too much while we were married....that you were so in control of money and everything that I don't know any different than to have just that...nothing.
Monday, February 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comment:
Feel better?
Post a Comment